- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 451 KB
- Print Length: 217 pages
- Publisher: John James Ashton; Original Edition edition (19 May 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0084U5KUI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #527,666 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
It's not me, it's you. . . The epic gay dating fails of an English twenty-something Kindle Edition
Top Customer Reviews
The story is terribly thin, the writing is simplistic, the characters are poorly drawn and the humour is virtually non-existent.
I am baffled why eight people have so far written five-star reviews when I found the book so laborious.
Predictable, poorly written nonesence.
The perfect read for a holiday, something to read on the bus or train, or in-bed reading. Sometimes it's just really nice to read the sort of book that is easy going and makes you smile: this is exactly that sort of book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved it, read it in one day funny, no hidden agenda's said how it was Can relate with some of his one liners!!!Await the next installement. Read morePublished on 10 Sept. 2012 by JJ1
A great read, enjoyed the story and the characters, had to read it over a couple of days and really didn't want to put it down, a definite recommendation and looking forward to the... Read morePublished on 9 Sept. 2012 by Jas1
A very funny and entertaining novel with loveable characters and laugh out loud moments. This is a must read for anybody who has ever been searching for Mr Right!Published on 5 Sept. 2012 by Lou
Enjoyed reading about the exploits of a gay man trying to find 'the one'. Looking forward to the next book just to see if the author has found Mr Right. I do hope so.Published on 22 Aug. 2012 by foborious
Thought it was amazing. Really hope he writes more and I think everyone should have a read especially at the price!!!Published on 13 Aug. 2012 by Argon17
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Gay
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Humour > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humour
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Gay
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Lesbian