on 4 November 2016
Delighted with these and what a find for 30 quid! My hair feels so much healthier using the infra red and feels very smooth and silky. I put some curls in my hair one evening and used these the following morning and they glided through my hair and it was poker straight! Chuffed to bits!
on 4 June 2017
Am very delighted with this product it leaves my hair very smooth & silky & does not leaves my hair dried out looking & most of all my ends look like I have had my hair done by a saloon very pleased with this product
on 3 February 2017
I bought these straighteners from the very good reviews. I didn't want to spend a lot of money as I haven't used paddle straighteners before. The comments said they are better than GHD's at a very low price. I am one very happy customer who is converted to paddle straighteners and they do not burn your hair either which was a concern of mine. They heat up very quick, look good and they aren't that heavy to use. I would highly recommend this product and so glad I didn't spend over £100 on some GHD's!! Packaged very, very well and arrived on time just before Christmas as requested. Thanks very much.
on 2 December 2017
I have thick hair and after reading the reviews I thought I'd give them a try. I'm so glad I did. I've put my GHD's away and the answer is yes, they straightened my hair alot better!
So happy with my purchase, the price is fantastic, the product and packaging.
One person found this helpful
on 7 January 2017
Waited to write this review so I could be an honest one. I love these straighteners!! Better than GHD. I paid full price for these slander would do it again.
on 7 January 2017
Gift for my wife after breaking her other straigthener.. My wife liked this product really.

When I bought her and gave to her as a present, she came back after 5 minutes -- she had finished doing all her hair in less than five minutes. She likes it, heats fast, the heat is good, and its wide thus a lot of more hair at once.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 November 2017
I’m a hairdresser and have used the top straighteners like Ghd and cloud 9 with great results, so was very skeptical about these but decided to give them a try especially at £29.99. They are well worth the price and do a fantastic job on the thickest of hair I would say that they are one or the best I’ve tried. Do not hesitate buying these as you won’t be disappointed. They come in a great box and a great heat resistant bag.! Brill
One person found this helpful
on 23 October 2016
Very pleased with these which were purchased as a gift. My mother is very happy with them. Makes straightening thick hair quicker and easy. Paid full price for them, so this review has been left voluntary. Most other reviews are by people who had it at discount, which made me a little unsure about buying them. But rest assured, these straighteners will not disappoint. They come in a lovely box, & would also make the perfect Christmas gift.
on 8 October 2016
love it!! Very professional straightener I'm so pleased!
review image
on 6 August 2017
I am very happy with this straightener. Now I spend less time with my long hair than I did before with my old straightener. It warms up in seconds, very easy to operate and keep it on the wall when it is not in use. If you need a good straightener, this one is the best choice. Thank you very much for your excellent service and for a good product with low cost.