on 18 March 2015
Downloaded this app after i got a notification that my kindle had a virus. This app popped up automatically when got the virus notification and since the app looked legit, it looked good at what it offered also, i downloaded it. I didn't read any reviews first however, which was a bit silly and regrettable now. The app when downloaded worked fine and was easy to use. It has a battery boost option which can prolong battery life for another good 10 mins and also a file clean up option which gets rid of any junk files on your kindle device. The anti virus option scanned my kindle and did find a threat, it removed it very easily and i didn't have any other problems with it or with any other virus after. It only came after that a relative read these reviews and told me the problems with it. I got rid of the app, as i don't want locking out of my kindle! (all my books!). After i had deleted it and turned the device off and on again that some apps were disappearing. They didn't show up at all, the square had gone. Turned off again and turned on and even more disappeared from the device. I have had to delete these apps as well. Luckily i didn't really use these apps frequently and didn't mind getting rid of them but my little lad will be a bit gutted that the pool and football game have gone. Will try and download again however.
Look for another anti virus app...there are a few more reliable!
on 4 July 2015
it does not tell you what you are about to get involved in - you have to go in blind. what i have finished up with is absolutely useless and time consuming no doubt it works as i have had nothing untoward so far. no doubt it would continue doing its thing successfully for ever.
on 11 January 2015
This completely locked me out of my KIndle and I had to take it to Currys PC World to be repaired. I have now lost everything on my Kindle and have to start again. It's absolutely a bad thing to download on a Kindle
on 7 December 2015
Do not try this app if you have a Kindle Fire 2 HD. Corrupted my wife's kindle after I installed to to try and clear out the junk. Have had to purchase a special lead to try and get the Kindle working again as is Bricked (revolving boot cycle)
on 3 October 2015
Have this on my android phone and it works great, but doesn't work for kindle. Tells me I need to update but won't install updates, also stops some apps working properly and removed the icons for them
on 9 February 2015
I was always taught to be polite: tis isAWFUL.It clogs up every other control and;should youmanage to clear without switching off 2 minute ijobs take half an hour an app onlly for anarchists and masochists
on 10 January 2015
Don't know wether it has happened to anyone else but it has taken most of my games off and has left me with blank squares where they should have been
on 19 November 2015
I stupidly erased this App by mistake and would love to know how I can get it back. I have nothing but the greatest admiration for everything kindle. If I do not always give a review when asked about a particular book it is because I have not got round to reading it yet.
on 17 January 2015
It's a brilliant app and helps me save a lot of valuable space and battery time it just seemed to lack something. It blanked my apps on my carousel a few times but it seems to do the job just fine download it be just be prepared if anything bad happens.
on 16 February 2015
Useless it has taken all my pictures away so left with silver squares. Not impressed at all infact livid.Doesn't deserve even one star.