on 10 November 2014
When the item arrived it was marked with pen Ink , plus I don't think it was if a good standard I have taken photos if said item , I always wash new linen first this was when I found the default on ironing , not a happy customer
review imagereview image
on 3 April 2014
I'm very happy with this valance. It arrived quickly, fits perfectly and is very good quality - not too thin and hangs well. Would recommend.
on 29 March 2014
Bought this valance sheet and was a bit dubious at first, thought the quality wouldn't be that great due to low price however, I was extremely surprised. The sheet was exactly as is shown wid the colour as described. It fit my bed perfectly and will be buying more in other colours!! Quick despatch of item and wasn't waiting long at all which was good as I needed these in a hurry!!
on 16 May 2016
With hindsight I should have paid more and got a better quality item.
The sizing is great and it fits over my double divan base perfectly and the fabric is ok for the price but the machining wasn't great.

I could see where sections of stitching had been unpicked and in other places, they hadn't even bothered to unpick a section where it had caught up the fabric and stitched it together. Lots of hanging threads and generally not very well put together. Luckily, the faults were easily hidden/repaired but you shouldn't really have to remake something. If I hadn't had guests coming and needed it for that weekend I would have returned. The despatch and packaging were great, however.
on 25 November 2014
Hi, this item wasn't like the photo, it was off colour white and there was a light brown spot on it. i cannot be bothered to send it back.
i just won't purchase from this seller again.

kathleen Telesford
on 13 November 2014
When you are just trying to cover the base of the bed and take the bad look of it, you don't need 400 thread count. The quality wasn't too bad and it was value for money.
on 23 August 2014
good quality, good price, fit perfectly (made sure i measured box height before ordering) very pleased,
on 24 November 2014
Very thin and looked bad on bed. Ended up binning them
on 18 July 2015
It is hard to find base valence sheet these days,so I was delighted to find one here, and I am really happy with the quality and fit, I washed it first and it ironed like a dream, it looks fabulous on my bed, I am one happy customer.
on 10 January 2015
average valance sheet as expected