Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.01

on 4 May 2017
A great book. It is short but gets to the point straight away with no unnecessary filler. It has definitely helped me with my script writing.
on 19 April 2012
Thanks so much for this ebook! I've been searching for the tools for ages to help me develop the comedy characters in my writing!! this has helped me so much and got me excited about writing again as well as giving me the confidence to bring my characters to life.

I highly recommend this as a tool and think it would be great for students, and writers loking to take their careers to the next level and/or who need a general refresh on developing their work further.
on 18 April 2012
Wow! Makes me feel glad to be alive when you can pick up books like this for under a pound! I'm writing a feature comedy script not a sitcom but I thought I would take a chance and buy it anyway because of the price. I've just spent the last few days working through the exercises and have found that yes its true - the characters do write themselves to the point of telling me their own lines. Hoorah!
Thoroughly recommend this to all those who find writing comedy a lot harder than they thought it would be. This brilliant little book will be a great help.
on 7 December 2012
I bought this along with "How to write great comedy" and found it useful in shedding light on where some of the classic characters come from and possibly how they were created. I look at friends and colleagues in a completely different way now!
on 16 February 2015