Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Is it worth me buying a Kindle?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Oct 2011, 18:10:22 BST
I dont read much fiction at all so is it really worth me buyiing one?

Posted on 9 Oct 2011, 21:24:16 BST
[Deleted by the author on 9 Oct 2011, 21:24:38 BST]

Posted on 27 Oct 2011, 02:14:01 BST
wayne says:
i just bought the new kindle, as advertised on the main page, and now i can't live without it!! i can take it anywhere, buses, trains and even sit outside without the bright glare of sunshine affecting the screen. The fonts are adjustable to your own needs, the battery lasts ages (providing you switch of the in built wi-fi when not in use) and is a great space saver instead of taking several books on holiday with you, thus reducing case weight, you'll have as many as you want in one place. I love the kindle and totally reccomend you buy one.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Oct 2011, 14:40:15 BST
Hi wayne.

Thanks for the reply. the problem for me is that the majority of my reading is non fiction and there aint much on Kindle , though I'm sure i will buy one for Christmas as I cant resist a new toy! Roy

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Oct 2011, 17:28:28 BST
wayne says:
Hi Roy,
there are LOADS of books to choose from on the Kindle, non fiction, fiction, magazines, newspapers, and everything else in between. Not to put the pressure on but i think there might be a mad rush on sales come christmas.
best of luck.

Posted on 4 Jan 2012, 13:30:31 GMT
DKL says:
Kindle is best suited if you read fiction. There is however a large selection of newspapers and blogs to download if that suits your taste better.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  4 Oct 2011
Latest post:  4 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers