Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited 4 months for £0.99 Shop now Fitbit
will this fit a 26" folding bike
asked by Linda Jones on 21 May 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes with masses of room to spare but note I thought it was very poor quality. Folding bikes usually have special smaller bags. This is likely to be far too big
aesthete answered on 21 May 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Plenty of room I put a 27"" full frame bike in to travel to America,one point is when youack it make sure anything that will bend is taken off and wrapped I.s gear etc
A A Brill answered on 21 May 2014

A
Hi Yes you could put a 26" folding bike in this .You would need a bike box though if you are going on a plane .We used it to put in a mini bus.
Tracey A. answered on 21 May 2014

A
It definitely should do as it fits my mountain bike. I take the wheels off my bike to fit in the bag but your folding bike should have lots of space.
Amazon Addict answered on 21 May 2014

A
sorry Linda , im unable to answer that with much confidence . I use mine to fit in a 26" bike , but I remove both wheels 1st {they are stored inside the bag in separate compartments } turn the rest of my bike upside down and it comfortably allfits in the bag . my frame size is 58". Hope this helps you?
Peter Millar answered on 21 May 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product