- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 676 KB
- Print Length: 309 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BXOBP9M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 124 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #22,787 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
wildflowers Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Fortunately I picked it up again and persevered as it turned out to be an excellent book that shows that fame and fortune aren't everything but do not preclude true romance
Wildflowers may appear at the start to be chick lit but it is actually deeper and is cleverly written (I don't want to give too much away, so won't say anything more!).
By the way, the first chapter does not do the book justice, so do read on - you won't be disappointed.
- It was as easy to read as chick-lit, but without being dumbed down or leaving a candy-floss taste of having enjoyed a sweet treat that then disappeared immediately
- There were moments of laugh-out-loud humour (I was in a very posh café when I came across the first one, but I just didn't care!) and times when the tears flowed.
- It would be a great read for women in their 20s and 30s, but feels as though it was written by someone with more life experience.
- There are quite a few characters, which usually means I lose track of one or two, but they were all sufficiently well-drawn that they added something to the plot.
- There was a life-affirming quality to the story, but no moralising or slush.
- There was one thread of the plot that I was pretty certain I knew the ending of, but enough twists and turns and other threads with unpredictable endings that it kept me comfortably engaged.
So when's the paperback coming out? I can think of several friends this would make a lovely present for...
Most recent customer reviews
Loved it so much I couldn't put it down. So many emotions in one book I didn't want it to end. Totally recommend.Published 5 months ago by Laura
Amazingly written by a true artist ... a tale of friendship, love and life ... tears and laughter
Lovely book really enjoyed reading it very emotional ending will definitely read another of her books well worth a readPublished 9 months ago by Mrs Sue p
I can't quite believe that I persevered with this novel to be honest. It had something that kept me reading, anticipation perhaps but nothing materialised. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Miss A W Davidson
Nice easy read relaxing on holiday,bit of romance,feel good with a tinge of sadness ,funny and the happy ever afterPublished 11 months ago
I loved this book from start to finish, I've giggled and blubbed like a baby. Please please read this book you will love it.Published 15 months ago by Miss K. Bricknell
Predictable romance, and a bit light and frothy, but it was easy to read on the plane and not so gripping I wanted to stay in the hotel and read rather than go out sight-seeing. Read morePublished 15 months ago by C. Smith
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy