Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Jun 2012, 19:35:53 BST
bigbrother says:
I have an interest in photography, reading, skype grandchildren and surf the internet ,use facebook and catchup tv. Which ipad would you recommend and what recommendations for size of memory ?

Posted on 12 Jul 2012, 06:03:44 BST
MR MUDDLE says:
my kids are wanting ( as they do ! ) an ipad for Christmas. My money is tight and knowledge of ipads small. They are 19 / 22 years old. What's the difference. I have been told that the 2 is as good as the 3. please advise

Posted on 12 Jul 2012, 08:04:36 BST
Noggins says:
Hu. Why dont you get some advice from the tecno people on line. They are very honest in their appraisals.

Posted on 19 Nov 2012, 13:05:53 GMT
The 3 has the new screen, which is very good. I bought the 2 some time back and I'm still very pleased with it. There are some 2's on line as second hand if you're really hard up because many people like to buy the latest gadgets. I haven't bought a 3 because I don't think there's enough difference to lash out more cash, but if I was going to buy new, especially for my kids, then I would try. If your kids are anything like mine, and most others I know they would really appreciate the latest, and may even become your friends again.
But hey, one thing at a time, right!!!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  30 Jun 2012
Latest post:  19 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

This discussion is about