Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
What is the warantee on the product? I have a GE Skype phone at present and at 2 years old, it has started not to work.
asked by Catherine E. on 15 Aug. 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Sorry, I have no idea.
Gj Ledger answered on 15 Aug. 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The warranty is 2 years
Alan Spellman answered on 15 Aug. 2014

A
http://community.skype.com/t5/Hardware/RTX-4088-No-longer-signing-in/td-p/3524365/page/7
This might answer your question on it not working seems to to be a Firmware problem, as far as as Warranty goes i suspect standard 1 year
SAM911 answered on 15 Aug. 2014

A
We have had 3088s for several years but all eventually failed by poor charging. We bought a 4088 at Christmas and it also didn't charge properly so we had it replaced. The new one worked perfectly since then with clearer sound than the 3088. However yesterday it failed to connect with the base station and it is going to have to be returned. So I would rate it poor for reliability. Ian
Amazon Customer answered on 15 Aug. 2014

A
if u havent taken out a extended warranty when u purchase the phone, then u will have to pay for a repair, it will be cheaper to buy a new phone. but i wouldnt get the skype phone at the moment until they come out with a better version of it, better buying a mobile phone
Amazon Customer answered on 15 Aug. 2014

A
I think the microphone is a problem with them
MR B GORNALL answered on 4 Dec. 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product