Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Dec 2010 15:07:54 GMT
Miss Walker says:
i have read twilight, the vampire accademy, the vampire diaries, morganville vampires, the house of night, strange angles, imortals, true blood can anyone recomend a series like these??

Posted on 12 Dec 2010 23:34:39 GMT
Sentinel says:
You could try the Evernight series by Claudia Gray - there's 3 books at present but a fourth is scheduled to be published during the first 6 months of next year. I've read the Bluebloods series too -latest one is misguided angel by Melissa de la Cruz. My current favourite books are the Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill - they aren't written for teenagers, the lead character is nearly 30 but I've loved them and re-read them several times. Depending on whether you're prepared to 'branch out' from vampires into other supernaturals Laurell K Hamilton has 2 series - Merry Gentry (8 books) she's a fey princess in exile from faerie and Anita Blake vampire hunter (19 books I think). I can't guarantee the content of the Anita Blakes but the Merry Gentry are DEFINITELY not for children the content is quite adult and a little jaw dropping if you are 'delicate' about sex scenes.

Posted on 10 Jun 2011 22:20:20 BDT
Some vamps from me. This one is a swashbuckling adventure, set in the Scottish borders in 1745, where Bonnie Prince Charlie is bringing his vampire army south to try to take the throne of Britain. Only the Watchers on the old wall block his way, but can they stand?

The arrival of a beautiful woman from north of the wall spells the beginning of the end of their normal life, and she is soon followed by the whole army of undead Highlanders. All the Watchers can do is fight, or become undead themselves.

3 books. Available in one omnibus print edition or three ebooks

The Watchers Omnibus

Watchers: The Coming of the King
Watchers: The Battle for the Throne
Watchers: Culloden!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  12 Dec 2010
Latest post:  10 Jun 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires Novels)
Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires Novels) by Chloe Neill (Paperback - 6 July 2010)
4.4 out of 5 stars (87)