Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
used for prezi?
asked by Michael R. Sinclair on 11 Jan. 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
The Kensington remote control activates the change of slides in Powerpoint (right and left buttons), and a laser pointer (top button). I don't know about any other software.
Jean Boisvert answered on 11 Jan. 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Dave answer covers it. I have found it plug and play - used on many different laptops. Never let me down. Bought this model again after it was permanently borrowed by a fellow staff member.
John answered on 11 Jan. 2014

A
Hi Michael, I'm sorry but I don't know what prezi is so I've no idea whether it will work. I use the Kensington wireless transmitter with Powerpoint. I guess the Kensington unit sends the 'enter' or 'down arrow' character to the keyboard queue in the PC when you press the 'next' button. The Kensington unit also has a 'back' button that works with Powerpoint, and I guess this sends the 'up arrow' character.
Colin
Colin Hart answered on 13 Jan. 2014

A
Never tried myself but great on power point and on ActivInspire Whiteboards to present flipcharts or PowerPoints. However colleagues have used on Prezi and appears ok.
carso answered on 11 Jan. 2014
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have used it for many presentations and found it excellent with Powerpoint.
Would recommend it!
Alan
Mr. Benjamin Teece answered on 11 Jan. 2014
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I never made reference to president in my review. Have you got mixed up with a different reviewer?
S. Walker answered on 11 Jan. 2014
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Dave answered on 11 Jan. 2014
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product