on 4 January 2015
This is quite a short book and set in my beloved Greece. I didn’t realize until the end that it’s the first in a series of five. If the others are half as good as this one, then my TBR list has just gone up by a few more. The characters are beautifully drawn, the location is superb and this is just the start. Can’t wait to read the others as I read this in one sitting. Lovely romantic read.
3 people found this helpful
on 7 June 2014
A lovely well written story. It keeps you interested and entertained throughout. You really care about the characters who are brought to life skilfully and gently. Part of the book is set in Greece and you will be adding the island to your list of places to visit.
2 people found this helpful
on 29 September 2014
It is a novel of love and passion, faithfulness to a dear one, but a second chance is given to the heroine and it works alright for her, It tells us of exotic love on an Island, that gives her back her paintings take on another dimension.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 December 2017
Just Love it.
One person found this helpful
on 14 July 2014
Another great book to read, all the books I have read so far have been the kind you cannot stop reading, this one is the same and you can picture yourself in the areas spoken about. Well written and a great book to read.
One person found this helpful
on 26 July 2014
Super, romantic story but really a bit short and also a little predictable,

However it was a great read for light holiday reading, girl actually woman is forced to spend life with sick, demanding mother, mother dies woman finds romance, thats it basically.
on 11 July 2014
Love this book was not what I expected but very good read made me cry in parts but could not put it know would like to read more like this
3 people found this helpful
on 13 February 2015
It was a good insight of how other people lived. I felt so sorry for her and then glad she had started to have a life of her own.
on 8 August 2014
I liked the story however it could have gone a bit more in depth over certain subjects. Felt the book ended too sonn and wondered what was to happen next!
on 23 September 2014
rather boring story and not a book I would recommend at all! sorry! Not my sort of book although I liked the description of Santorini.