Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

tritton Warhead 7.1 Any good or not woth it?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Oct 2012 10:43:43 BDT
Are they worth the money ? / any good

Posted on 26 Nov 2012 08:02:52 GMT
Aeschylus says:
No, definately not, as you have no idea if they will work with the new Xbox which is due within 12 months, if you beleive reports...

If you MUST have a gaming headset then @ Zavvi the top of the range Turtle Beach Tango (well reviewed) are only £199 use code BIGSPENDER to get it @ £189....

However your best bet is not to go gaming route, but that is a whole other argument

Posted on 29 Dec 2012 00:36:03 GMT
MrGrumpie says:
They will work with the new X-Box, as the audio is carried over optical, which won't be omitted from the new console. However, I very much doubt voice will be useable, as I'm sure the transmission method will change (probably Bluetooth). Microsoft will do everything in their power to make you buy new accessories, so my guess is the voice question is pretty much a certainty. I bought a pair of Warheads and though good, mine are going back. Not worth the money.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  23 Oct 2012
Latest post:  29 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Tritton Pro+ (PS4/PC/PS3/Xbox 360) DVD)
Tritton Pro+ (PS4/PC/PS3/Xbox 360) DVD) by Madcatz (Mac OS 9 and below, Nintendo Wii U, PlayStation 3 / 4, Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars (85)