- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
From triples to triplets: The making of a triplet dad Paperback – 5 Jan. 2020
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'A moving, immersive and nuanced portrait of a tight-knit social world, its people and its values.'
Learn more about The Booker Prize 2020
- Paperback : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1651989974
- ISBN-13 : 978-1651989975
- Dimensions : 13.97 x 1.57 x 21.59 cm
- Publisher : Independently published (5 Jan. 2020)
- Language: : English
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am lost for words........thank you Simon for the courage and tenacity this needed.