Size: 200 ml|Change

on 7 December 2011
I have never been happy with my combination skin since puberty. I have always suffered with spots, often my skin feels tight dry and itchy while being oily too.

After ordering trilogys rosehip oil and being pleased with it, I decided to give their cleanser a go, and it was worth every penny! As soon as I have used this cleanser my skin feels soft and refreshed, without feeling oily. I still get the occasional spot, but I dont think they are as bad as they were. I would never go back to using any other cleanser now, very happy with this purchase.
on 3 October 2013
From reading the reviews, I had thought that this would be a really good cleanser. However, it fails to remove my makeup properly, even if I use it several times. It can also leave my face feeling greasy - not ideal. Overall, it has not imporved my skin at all. In fact, since I have been using it, my skin has gotten worse. I don't know whether that is a coincidence or not, but I will be moving on to try another cleanser.
on 4 October 2013
I love this cleanser! I use it along with the toner and it leaves my greasy combination skin feeling clean, hydrated and soft. You work it in to damp skin then remove with a damp flannel and it easily gets rid of make up. My skin is quite sensitive but this has caused no problems at all and although rather pricey, the bottle lasts quite a while so I'd definitely buy it again.
on 8 June 2011
This is the third time I have purchased this cleanser, well worth the price lasts me 6 months at least, great for mature skins.
on 24 March 2014
I have recently been using the Trilogy range, which I have wrote many reviews about! (mainly age proof & rosehip oil) - all of which I found very disappointing. I have to say this was not the case with this cleanser though, its very rich and gentle and smells divine. It also removes all your make-up including mascara and leaves your skin feeling beautiful. I have said in my previous reviews that I love the concept of the Trilogy range, its just a shame this seems to be the only product that delivered results for me.
on 27 November 2012
I've used this product on my mature, slightly dry skin for over 3 years now and love it.

I'm a lazy person and find it just wonderful that I can apply it to a hot cloth last thing at night and it removes all traces of make, including mascara without stinging or dryness. I rarely write reviews but this stuff is just so good, and it's organic too.

Highly recommend.
on 28 June 2010
I love this cleanser - after using cleanser's that were really harsh, stripping the oils from my skin - which just made my skin oilier and spottier - this product is wonderful. It feels a little like you still have moisturiser on your skin after you wash it off, which was off-putting at first, but my skin is now not oily, and feels great. And it gets eye make-up off without a problem which is a plus!
on 15 July 2009
I discovered this cleanser whilst traveling in New Zealand a year ago. It's a rich and creamy cleanser that feels both refreshing and soothing on the skin. After being massaged over the face, it is best removed using a face cloth soaked in warm water; it gets rid of all traces of make-up and leaves skin feeling really cleansed and nourished. I've used a few other cleansers since discovering this one but I keep going back to it as it's the only cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin. I have an oily T-zone but can happily use this cleanser even with its high oil content - it calms any blemishes I may have and seems to clear my skin of outbreaks of spots. It's full of nourishing ingredients and free of nasty chemicals. I'd definitely recommend this product and it's suitable for all skin types.
on 15 April 2015
Smells divine and very gentle on the skin. My skin is quite sensitive so took a few days to adjust to the new cleanser but no breakouts. Nice creamy texture and leaves skin lovely and clean without drying. Attractive looking bottle too.
on 5 February 2013
this creamy cleanser is so good to use as it just glides over the face. it smells nice and fresh too, doesn't leave any kind of film and even my beautician has said how my face is so soft.

I have been using this now for about a month.

I have used liz earl cleanse and polish in the past, this is far far better, and lasts longer.