On the tracks of 007 Paperback – 6 Sep 2008
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Some of the locations are well known tourist attractions themselves, such as the Eiffel Tower in France and Sugarloaf mountain in Brazil. Others are a little less know such as an alligator park in Jamaica where Roger Moore was once trapped on a island surrounded by gators! Where as others might just be a street, or even a view from the top of a hill!
There are 288 pages filled with information, travel stories, location lists, and around 655 location photos (in black and white). Other movies that were filmed nearby also get a mention.
There are 30 chapters as follows:
1. Another time, another place (UK)
2. Underneath the mango tree (Jamaica)
3. A day at the studios (Pinewood)
4. Moonlight over the Bosporus (Istanbul)
5. On top of the Alps (Switzerland / Italy)
6. 35 Years of RAF Northolt and 007 (RAF Northolt)
7. Look up, look down, look out! (Bahamas)
8. Welcome to Japan, Mr Bond (Japan)
9. All the time in the world (Portugal)
10. City of diamonds (Amsterdam)
11. Mud pies and rock salt (L.A. / Las Vegas / San Francisco)
12. The Harlem connection (New Orleans)
13. The Big Apple (New York)
14. Faces of Asia (Hong Kong / Thailand)
15. With the pharaos (Egypt)
16. Heart of the Mediterranean (Sardinia)
17. Samba, soccer, Sugarloaf (Brazil)
18.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very thoroughly researched but published in 2008 so the most recent three movies are missing from the book. Needs a new updated edition.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
A fantastic read, all the questions I had regarding Bond locations were answered in this great book. My only wish Is that the photos were in colour.Published 16 months ago by will