tiptoes (DVD) [ italian import ]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£14.60 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
You should watch this film if you want to:
- See Gary Oldman kneeling inside a couch with fake little legs flopped on top
- See Peter Dinklage as a drunk Frenchman demanding crepes
- Try to keep a straight face as the characters discuss reforming the portrayal of little people in the media
- Take a good long look at yourself and how you're spending your free time. Just think of what you could done if you hadn't watched this film
I have no idea how Gary Oldman, Kate Beckinsdale and the recent recipient of the Best Actor Oscar, Matthew McConughey were talked into appearing in this film.
So if barmy plots, Peter Dinklage playing a French Dwarf and Hospitals featuring Dwarf Doctors float your boat then this film is for you.
I have several issues with it, it tries to shatter dwarf stereotypes but every other character in the film is a stereotype, Kate Beckinsale's character is an artist (streaks in her hair+tattoo=artist), Patricia Arquette's character is a free spirit, man (white girl with dreads) and what is Gary Oldman doing in this because he looks like somebody doing a mickey take of Toulouse Lautrec, he spends the whole film shuffling around on his knees, except for the scenes when it's patently not Oldman but an actual dwarf and you have to wonder why they didn't cast Peter Dinklage as the lead because casting Gary Oldman is a little like casting Stephen Merchant in the lead role of an Oprah Winfrey biopic.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The problem is i have two dvd on order and only ordered one.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
One star for all the right reasons. It is in the 'it's so bad it's good' catgeory.Published 13 months ago by Paxton