on 20 June 2014
Being of 'a certain age' I bought this camp bed to use at a festival, instead of an airbed as they tend to go down. It arrived as was estimated, and I took it home to test it in my living room. It was very quick and easy to set up. When I first put it up I thought it didn't seem very sturdy, but a couple of nights later I fell asleep on it and it was fine, thus proving that it wouldn't collapse underneath me and that it was comfortable!
I took it to the festival with an airbed as back up, as I still wasn't sure whether it would stand up to the uneven ground and being bashed about and also because it looked quite big in my living room, so I was worried it wouldn't fit into my tent! Luckily it did fit (my tent is a good size 3 man tent) and was very secure on the uneven festival campsite ground.
5 nights later, I left the festival with a perfectly intact camp bed and having had some of the best sleep at a festival that I've ever had.
I will now keep the bed at home, for use and future festivals and as an occassional night bed for any visitors.
As far as the size goes, I'm 5' 7" and lenghtwise I had plenty of room on it, also I didn't find it to be as narrow as I thought it might have felt.
The storage bag is strong, with sturdy handles which you could probably put over your shoulder to carry that way if you wanted to.

All in all Im very happy with this bed. I feel that it was money well spent, and I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.
on 13 January 2014
I was a bit unsure about buying this bed as the price is much cheaper than other places. But it is just what I needed it's very strong and easy to fix together about 2 minutes. Putting away is just as quick. The strong storage bag has carry handles and as the bed is made from an aluminum frame it is lightweight and easy to carry. Would recommend this product.
on 14 July 2014
Perfect! If you are camping this bed gives you a large storage area for bags underneath.
The bed can be put together in a couple of minutes and it packs away into its own canvass bag. Ideal to have a couple in the house in case of unexpected stop-overs.
on 16 August 2014
Excellent quality bed,,good value and would have got 5 stars but I found putting the bar in at the top very difficult , I still would recommend these beds
on 22 March 2015
Very good collapsible bed for camping or guest use. But could use some instructions for putting it up and taking it down. Had to use a lot of leverage!
on 25 June 2014
these used to be made in wood many years ago - the aluminium version is much lighter, but i would be care to stick to the stated load limit.
on 13 February 2015
very easy to assemble considerably light would not advise to take on a long walk
on 19 December 2014
Not safe at all bed had broke allready totally distuged
on 22 December 2014
well made and delivered on time
on 8 July 2015