Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now
is this an official apple product
asked by Maureen G. on 5 Dec. 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Ni, I am pretty sure that it is not. If it is the one that I bought, it did not support audio - i.e. I could not use it as an adaptor for an iPhone 5 in my Bose speakers. I have bought one that looks exactly the same from Curry's/PC World (much more expensive) and that works fine.
Nicky answered on 5 Dec. 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it is , expensive for what it is but it saves buying all new docking stations and chargers ,so yes a good buy,there are a few people that have problems with it and there docing stations bur I have a blueray player that has a docking station , a Lanntec and Bose that workd fine m its just not for video only audio
R. A .U answered on 5 Dec. 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it's an official apple product. Comes in apple box etc. works fine too.
Stu7-0 answered on 5 Dec. 2013

A
All I can say is that it came in an Apple box although the Apple symbol is not on the product. I am happy with it so far, it has done just what I needed it to do.
Trevor D answered on 5 Dec. 2013

A
Its unclear. It seems to be sold as an Apple product on the Amazon site but comes in a clear plastic bag (no branding), not a box, and only appears to charge my phone. It doesn't work in my speaker system. I was very disappointed with it.
GM1977 answered on 10 Dec. 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product