Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Is this item really the SACD version?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Feb 2010, 21:13:05 GMT
I have read in some places that ABCKO stopped producing the SACD version of THE ROLLING STONES SINGLES COLLECTION but did not change the specifications so when you order this item even if it says SACD what you get is only the CD version. Can somebody help me with this? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Posted on 23 Feb 2010, 03:39:45 GMT
DJ Control says:
Hi Omar,You are so right about the ABCKO mix up with their Catalogue numbers.The first time I ordered this item from another on line store,I was sent a standard cd,which,thankfully was accepted as a return and I received a refund.I purchased my copy from Japan and it was SACD.My advice is to purchase from a site that will refund or replace your purchase if it is not as described.Amazon and HMV are both very good for all aspects of their customer service.Here is the link to the listing at Amazon uk and I'm guessing by the price it is the SACD edition Singles Collection: The London Years.Remember,if the item you get is not what you ordered,Amazon will replace or refund your purchase(you may have to return the item to Amazon but they will reimburse your costs to send it back).
If you have no luck finding the SACD edition,let me know as I have a spare copy and will be happy to sell it to you.Hope this info helps.Regards,Stephen.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Feb 2010, 15:31:05 GMT
Thank you very much for your help, Stephen! I will check the listing at Amazon.co.uk and let you know in case that I don´t buy it there.
Regards from México, Omar.

Posted on 1 Mar 2010, 23:25:32 GMT
I bought this item also thinking it was a sacd, but I received a normal audio CD. I am providing the return to Amazon.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  19 Feb 2010
Latest post:  1 Mar 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

This discussion is about
Singles Collection: The London Years
Singles Collection: The London Years by The Rolling Stones (Audio CD - 2006)
4.6 out of 5 stars (55)