Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's
Customer Discussions > Alan Wake (Xbox 360) forum

Is this game ever coming out?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Feb 2009 16:49:50 GMT
My guess is probably not. As far as I understand it has been "in development" since 2005, nearly 4 years later and we have only seen a few screenshots and trailers. I reckon the whole project will be canned eventually, either that or Remedy (the developers) will wait to see how well games like Resident Evil 5 and more likely Silent Hill 5 are received before making a decision.

Posted on 26 Feb 2009 21:04:20 GMT
seeing as there has never actually been an actual release date from microsoft for this game maybe you should stop getting your knickers in a twist

Posted on 27 Feb 2009 18:40:24 GMT
Agreed. This is the website, this is amazon, or play, or any other website which has a release date down for Alan Wake, this isn't Remedy saying it'll be out on .... and then pushing it back:

And everyone hopes it will be released soon, but nobody knows how near Remedy are to finishing it. Recently a Remedy representative released some teasers on the forums (same place as the link above), so some are speculating it is near, and could be released in the second half of the year. But best thing to do is believe nothing that comes out of anywhere but the forum mods and Remedy themselves.

Posted on 8 May 2009 12:55:35 BDT
J. Horner says:
Another Amazon release date..can You believe it!!!... May of this month now!!! ive balded and grown a beard, lost my teeth and now going blind since first getting excited about this game....

Posted on 19 May 2009 13:54:17 BDT
would like to ask if there is ever going be another 'Zelda' Possibly on the ds? my 9year old daughter loved the Zelda-phantom hour glass, completed it within a few weeks of her school break! And now play,s The Legend of Zelda: The wind walker ( Game cube ) on her Wii. mrs j morley
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  18 Feb 2009
Latest post:  19 May 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Alan Wake (Xbox 360)
Alan Wake (Xbox 360) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.1 out of 5 stars (237)