on 13 May 2013
I LOVE MY OUTFIT! Is exactly as the picture looks - the boobs are also quite padded so if your tiny like moi then you'll have no issues. Though I would say, if you're raving in it make use of boob tape just to be sure you have no Javine moments =P The quality is equisite soooooooo well made. Only drawback? It doesnt make you fly. Ahhh well ya cannae win um all hehehe ;-)
on 9 July 2016
Great quality outfit! Really pleased with it. I had to buy the red stockings in the images displayed seperately though as they weren't part of it. It fits pretty well. I like that it's an all-in-one outfit. Easy to get on and off!
on 10 April 2016
I had a nightmare trying to get this outfit, I previously ordered one off eBay that didn't turn up. I then ordered this one, it arrived 2 days later, fit perfect and looked fantastic! Was bought for a birthday superhero themed night out, all the girls said my outfit was the best quality. I would recommend this 100%
on 13 August 2015
The fit is perfect and the dress isn't to short which is what I was worried about. For the price u can't complain as some companies are charging £40 for this. Can't wait til the hen night
on 8 February 2016
Not completely like the picture
on 15 April 2016
amazing quality
on 16 July 2013
looked amazing on, didn't want to take it off, wore it for my birthday weekend, me and my mates went as super hero's, i would advise anyone to buy this.
on 13 November 2015
The quality wasn't as expected
on 24 April 2016
Not what I expected, and didn't fit in the right areas. But made good use of it. made my mum happy.
on 2 July 2014
Love this outfit, it's fab! Fits nicely and is comfortable and stretchy. Wore it with my strapless bra underneath. I love the cape - photo looked great with the wind blowing it behind me! Matched perfectly with my husbands superman outfit at the fancy dress party :-)

See one answered question