- Also check our best rated Romance Book reviews
The summer we danced Paperback – 7 Apr 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
• ’Perfect cosy feel you want from a good book' – Paris Baker's Book Nook
• ’A nice warm hug’ – Fabulous Book Fiend
•Fiona Harper writes with an abundance of warmth and wit’ -Dot Scribbles
• ‘I would whole heartedly recommend this and I will be looking what else Fiona has done’ – Afternoon Bookery
• ‘ great romantic read’ – Book Chick City
About the Author
Fiona Harper writes with charm and wit. She has a strong contemporary voice and explores themes of single parenthood and lost love with emotional depth and wry humour and writes characters that could be your best friend or neighbour! These are stories to curl up with, laugh one minute and cry the next. She creates the perfect happy-ever-after.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 65 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?