Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more
Is it suitable for a bike with rear disc brakes?
asked by bluesbird66 on 16 Dec. 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I cant be sure, as i havent tried it! But i see no reason why not. The rear 'arm' has some flexibility, so as long as its possible to attach it 'outside' the disc brake (which the frame would normally be) then it should work fine.
Hapi_Chappie answered on 16 Dec. 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would say so, but you might have to replace one of the screws as i had to for my bike, i just swapped one from the bottle holder on my bike but you can get the screws on amazon.
ivan answered on 16 Dec. 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think it will be, but can't guarantee as my bike has got rim brakes.
Georg Gehrmann answered on 17 Dec. 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It shoudn't have any bearing on rear disc brakes as long as your frame has the mounting holes at the top of the frame, there is plenty of adjustment also for the bracket to fit most frames, again your frame must have mounting eyelets next to the mudguard mounts.
francis l bell answered on 17 Dec. 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Great sturdy rack and a good price.Not sure about the disc brakes though.I bought another one of these racks for a mate and sent him some pics of it fitted to my bike.I could send you them if any help to you if you can find a way to get in touch
etive answered on 16 Dec. 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To be honest I have no idea as my bicycle has regular rear brakes.
oscar wilde answered on 16 Dec. 2013
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product