on 18 May 2016
on 10 July 2012
Within a matter of weeks both stones have fallen out and given they're so small they're impossible to find and put back in. Such a shame because they're a great size and everything.
on 14 January 2014
I needed small stud earrings as I have alot of ear piercings and these looked great at first but the gems fell out within 2 weeks of wearing them so I suggest if you get these not to wear them all the time as they
on 11 May 2013
really cool, very small but thats exactly wanted they look subtle, discreet. Ive actuallyused one of them to put in my tragus was a bit fiddley to get in because of the back but it works :)
on 6 June 2014
When I brought these I did wonder whether they were too small, but the amount of people that have noticed them and commented, I am really pleased I brought them.
on 23 March 2013
I brought these earrings as i didn't want my second holes in my ears to close up. however after 2 weeks one earring lost its crystal
on 12 February 2013
These earrings go great with the Jade - just what I was looking for - they are perfect - just brill!!!
on 6 May 2015
yes all ok will buy again