Customer reviews

on 12 October 2011
My son is Diablo mad, so I ordered this to help him develop his Diablo skills. Although it does have tricks and tips in it, it is more like a leaflet rather than a book. I am not sure what I was expecting for the price, but think it is expensive for what it is. Not sure if I am being unreasonable, as I am not keen on writing poor reviews, but I feel disappointed and a little short sold. Sorry about this, but if you are looking for something a bit more indepth, I wouldn't buy this book.
on 9 June 2014
A step by step guide??? no where close to that, this only showed about 1-3 lame pictures on how to perfect complex moves... besides learning how to spin the diabolo this book is pointless to further your skills... really disappointed as a step by step guide.

Delivery from seller was super quick and have no issues with seller, only disappointment is with the book.
on 11 April 2013
This is a great little book for easy tips on how to diabolo. I would reccommend this to anyone to buy with the diabolo. However, the bar code, an enormous one, was stuck over the front of the book and was not removable which rendered it useless as a present.
on 31 October 2013
some great tricks inside and certainly got my lad off to a flying start with his diablo. though a lot of tricks they get from friends.
on 12 December 2013
bought Diablo to entertain grandchildren and needed first to learn to use it myself. I found it not easy, so bought this instruction book which provides lots of good advice to get started. Recommend getting this book to anyone learning to use diabolo
on 2 September 2014
This is not a book its a pamphlet, the diagrams are poor, the tricks very limited, I was very disappointed with this purchase, a complete waste of money, it would be over-priced at 35 pence, dont buy this usless piece of rubbish.
on 23 May 2013
essential guide for learning to use Diablo. Was more instructive for me than my daughter though, but only because she is 5 and knew the basics already.
on 13 December 2012
This is a flimsy, quite cheap looking booklet It is printed in black and white with images to show the tricks - not at all what I expected.
on 10 January 2013
This book is excellent. And easy to read and under stand. My son got some really good tips and leant some nice tricks from his book.
on 21 February 2015
Very poor quality flimsy book....something I would expect free with a box of cereal.