Top critical review
16 people found this helpful
Blocks all light but not practical for sleeping in bed
on 2 September 2012
* good quality
* blocks all light, even in full daylight
* I have had this product for several weeks now and have not had a single night where I was not woken up by the mask slipping off or becoming uncomfortable.
This is due to:
* The hard plastic front making sleeping on my side uncomfortable - the mask deforms and buckles
* The strap being a single band instead of splitting in two. This means the strap ends up sliding up my head and pinging off or sliding down and pulling my ears
* The solid plastic and foam seals around the eyes mean there is no breathability. I wake up with itchy eyes every morning despite washing the mask regularly with soap and water.