Top critical review
4 people found this helpful
These wont last long...
on 22 November 2011
Classic extension remote control car ariel with a rounded tipped fork stuck on the end of it.
1. If you like gentle scratching these are for you.
2. If you are going to be careful with how you extend them, these will last you a long time.
3. If you lack the strength to bend a fork, then you wont break these.
1. After a few extensions, and trying to get it to fully extend as some of the extensions were a little stiff and didn't extend easily I pulled off the fork bit at the bottom. Which was quite easy to put back on.
2. They are fragile, they wont take much pressure to bend if you were to have them fully extended and in use, so be careful.
3. Scratchy forky bit at the end is smooth rounded, they get the scratch done, but I can't help think to myself each time I use them, what if I was to grind each of the fork prongs into a spike would it work better.
Go for a 1 piece wooden 1 or 1 piece steel or something similar and stronger.