- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
small 24" strong dog cage non chip silver dog cage by Doghealth ck24
- non chip silver finish
- robust 24" model 24 x 17.5 x 20 inches
- twin doors, single bolt on 24" model
- Fold flat with plastic tray
- Our new extra strong galvanised cages are now back in stock (just search galvanised cage)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Why buy a painted Black crate which will chip when you can get a silver coated crate? Doghealth's new silver coated cages are rugged, heavy duty cages designed for intensive use. These are two door cages with robust fitted plastic trays. We like the silver coating as it doesn't chip like black cages do, and as you will see from the pictures above is a strong non buckle cage designed for many years demanding use. The Quality of these cages is truly exceptional, you will not be disappointed! These cages are for cage trained dogs, or supervised dogs. Doghealth - We supply tougher Cages The cage you choose should be about 20cm longer than your dog and allow your dog to turn easily when caged. For further advise read one of the long winded listings form our competitors or just call us on 01760 726340. We specialise in prodcuts for dogs and can give you worthwhile money saving advice. Suggested breeds suitable for the 24" cage include: Terriers - Yorkshire, Border, Boston, Fox, Jack Russell, Manchester, Norwich, Silky, Tibetan, Toy Fox, Australian. Bichon Frise, Brussels Griffon, Chichuahua, Chinese Crested, Japanese Chin, Maltese, Miniture Daschund, Minature Poodle, Papillion, Pomeranian, Pug, Shih Tzu. Please note that some areas are subject to extra p&p. If you are in one of these areas we will contact you when you place your order. Same day dispatch must be ordered before 1pm
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great product,looks good and more or less
assembles its self. would recommend to anyone thinking about buying one.
a very satisfied johnyboy.
It was as it stated, and very good value for the price, but unfortunately my dog did not take to it.After a week of trying we had to give up.Published on 23 July 2013 by Caroline Garnish
Ideal size to transport terrier in the car, simple to erect and put down to save space, also easy to carry with pet inside.Published on 9 July 2013 by RonG
Just what I needed, and the silver color is much less intrusive in the room than the black one I already have. There is a door lock which is good, and I am pleased with this cage.Published on 29 Mar. 2013 by ddeetee
This crate is perfect for our puppy. Easy to clean. Easy to put up and collapse. Very solid and stable. I would purchase form this company again as prompt delivery and good price.Published on 29 Mar. 2013 by T Bartlett
this is the second item I have purchased from Doghealth and again this is excellent robust product at a bargain price well worth the moneyPublished on 18 April 2012 by KC Cantona