on 16 December 2015
My brother recently bought a pool table for a spare room in his house. However cues are too long in 2 parts of the room and result in having to raise the cue up a bit in order to take the shot. So I searched online for shorter cues. I found these which are perfect for the needs of that room. Not only this but I also have an 11 year old brother with cerebral palsey who can male use of these shorter cues a bit easier along with the help of a shortened rest. So he doesn't feel left out. Cues are made of a good quality for their price. The tips are screw in which again is good for my brothers who don't play technical so larger tips suit them. The only suggestion I would have is for them to be slightly more weighted. But other than that great little cues.
on 2 August 2016
For the cheap price you can't go wrong. I bought these because from one angle of my 7ft table it's too close to the wall to use a full length cue without holding it up high. These are also ideal for my 4 year old daughter who up until now has been using half of a full size cue unscrewed in the middle. I was a bit surprised at how light they are, but for the size I guess that's normal. Tips seem fine, been using them for a couple of weeks now and no problems.
on 1 January 2014
I bought these cues for my children as they got a 6 ft snooker table for Christmas and found the cues that came with it to long for them to use. For the money these are well made and solid and has made it much easier for the children to play snooker.It's a shame you can't replace the tip once it wears out but in all I would recommend this product for children and tight spaces well worth the money. They also came in the post very quick.
on 5 December 2013
Good feel about these cues. Sadly one came without a cue tip but this was put right straight away by the companty and with interest. These things can happen to the best. Very satisfied and just unlucky hence the lost star rating.
on 2 February 2013
Great product, good price and very fast delivery. Value for money and accurately described.
would recommend to others. Chose rating as satisfaction value to myself and others I have purchased for.
on 29 July 2016
Bought these cues for use with a 5 foot pool table which I've just put up in my spare room. These ones were much better quality than the free cues that came with the table as they were slightly heavier with a better tip. I also own longer full size cues but these made shots more difficult as space was limited in the room. These do the job rightly at a reasonable price. I emailed the seller IQGAMESROOM for advice and they were quick to reply and very helpful. Recommended.
on 3 January 2014
2 smaller length cues ordered for tighter areas, prompt delivery but unfortunately there was an issue with one of the cues. I emailed direct to the company who replied almost immediately and after speaking to a really pleasant man I received the missing tip for my cue along with other complimentary items for my inconvenience!! my kids were thrilled and what amazing customer service! thank you so much!!!
on 8 January 2014
ideal for tight corners tips are very hard material could be a little softer perhaps a change of manufacturer would be in order , good for juniors
on 1 October 2013
Excellent quality. Are great for playing indoors in a average size room. Was pleased with how sturdy they are and the weight.
on 4 March 2013
Purchased this item for my children, they are what they are and do the job what they supposed to do!

See one answered question