Customer reviews

on 15 December 2014
Beautiful timepiece! Simple, unique and elegant. It had always been at the back of my mind ever since I first discovered these watches, umming and ahhing about buying one or not. Eventually manned up and bought this model along with an additional gold metal strap of which I cant find a single fault with either. Both mechanically and aesthetically sound. Fits comfortably and looks superb on. The whole concept behind the watch is great too, with a top team behind the product. Could just tell from the way customer services interact by aiming to provide the best service possible. Over the moon with the product and would highly recommend this to someone who is looking for that little something different from the everyday crowd.
on 24 November 2014
The watch arrived beautifully packaged. The box keeps the watch safe. From the first Look the watch is great, the size of the face means you can tell the time easily and clearly. You quickly get used to the one hand,and knowing what numbers are around the face. The leather strap is smooth and flexible, making the watch lovely to wear. It is quirky and usable. A great watch.
on 24 December 2013
great concept, great product, great service....very impressed.
Bought the watch to see in the new year...arrived promptly & fair to say exceeded my expectations!
Thank you slow.
on 16 March 2015
... to not having a watch at all. Meticulously designed and precision-engineered to KIND OF show you the time. I adore it.
on 18 April 2013
I was bought a Slow Jo a few months ago for my birthday and it is my new favourite watch. From the first moment you put it on you notice how soft the leather strap is. It is really comfortable to wear from first thing to late at night. It looks great on and always gets complimented. It feels really well made and is still looking great even though I have hardly taken it off. The service was kick ass as they claimed. I was personally emailed right away when there was an issue when I tried to pay (off iPad) which was swiftly resolved. I was kept up to date throughout shipping and emailed after to see if everything was great, which it was! The watch even looks great in its box! I would highly recommend!
on 30 November 2015
Waiting to see the reaction at Christmas, but first impressions good
on 26 June 2015
Love this once you get used to reading it.
on 2 October 2013
A bit of background...After seeing an article about Slow on *a certain social networking site*, I was intrigued to find out more. After browsing the Slow website (OK, more like 'drooling over' the Slow website), I decided to buy myself the brown leather / gold case / gold dial model as a 42nd birthday present to myself.

After ordering and before delivery, I exchanged emails with Slow which were the definition of wonderful customer service - and it was delivered ahead of time (ironic for a watch from 'Slow'), in a very tactile and attractive box, and in pristine condition. An email from Slow with warranty, invoice and operating instructions had already arrived in preparation, which a) saves on the clutter within the packaging of the watch itself, b) is environmentally friendly by not being printed, and c) allows you to save the details electronically for future reference!! So the box arrived, and I opened it, and...

Reader, I fell in love with it instantly!! Everything the other reviewers have said is absolutely true - the striking design, the perfect weight, the gorgeous look, the caressingly soft strap, the brilliantly fashioned uniqueness of the dial - but there is also something about this watch that draws my eye back to it on my wrist, something bewitching and entrancing and really rather special...and incidentally, it is COMPLETELY silent!!

If this all seems like gushing, well, it is - and every single little bit deserved!! Thank you, Slow!!
on 1 August 2014
This is a beautiful time piece. I've been umming and ahhing for the past few months about what watch I wanted and finally decided on this and can honestly say I could not be happier. The devil is in the detail, and this watch delivers on all fronts. From the impeccable packaging to the watch itself, Everything is a pleasure about it. If i could give it more stars I would. Currently trying to figure out which one i'm going to get next.
on 13 November 2014