Colour: blue - blue|Change

on 17 February 2014
I bought this item for my granddaughter as it had the safety features. It looks rather flimsy but have had no chance to try it out as there has been no snow, too bad I hadn't bought a boat for this winter.!!!however can't blame the manufacturer for that.
on 2 February 2013
this sledge was purchased for my 17 month old grandson and was chosen because it looked safe and it has proved to be just that and my grandson looks so happy and comfortable on it.thankyou
on 30 January 2014
the sledge arrived on time and packaged well.in anticipation for this winter. not yet had chance to use outdoors. bought for my 9 month grandson. and will be still suitable as he grows untill he is around four or five
on 24 February 2013
Very pleased with purchase it arrived on time all we need now is the snow to test it out but i think it will be fine
on 2 June 2013
Excellent. Bought it for my granddaughter aged two. Love they way you can strap the child into the sledge. Nice safe option. Her Dad pulled her around on it, was easier than trying to push a pushchair through the snow!
on 31 March 2013
Bought for my 14 month old son, perfect for the snowy weather and getting about at centreparcs! Sturdy with harness straps to safely keep him in the sledge.
on 24 December 2012
I bought this sledge for my 1 year old daughter. It's great since it allows her to lean and the belt keeps her seated even on slopes.

The belt fastener dismantled and I had to tie the belt to secure it. Since the weight is on the back of the sledge it is not very stable even through small bumps.
on 29 October 2015
Arrived damaged with the front edges bent over. Would cost more to return than its worth. Still usable but looks in poor condition. Wouldn't recommend.
on 29 December 2013
Brilliant sledge for a toddler. Very safe with the belt. I would recommend this item. Not had any snow yet but can't wait.
on 1 March 2014
I tried once. It's very good and i'm looking forward to use it again as my baby was a little cautious that time.