on 22 July 2016
Not bad quality, pretty good considering the price, other than a slight crease from being folded for posting I have no problems.
A nice shade of red with a slight sheen, it certainly helps a simple suit pop.

I'll definitely be buying a few more in various colours.
on 3 October 2017
Fit for purpose, got what we paid for. It is not a £20 tie so detail is missing, but under a suit it was great. Arrived early too.
on 28 April 2017
I keep reading that at this price point you can't expect much, but bare in mind that at Primark one can get a decent quality tie with 2.5 pounds.
With that in mind I'll give only 2 stars.
The tie is paper thin.
The color looks nice though.
on 21 July 2017
Yes it is a low price - but it looks it too. It just feels ''cheap". Very narrow.
on 30 September 2017
Arrived before the expecting date. Really good product for a really nice price, it looks expensive and elegant. The color it's exactly the same as it show on the advertise picture.
review image
on 26 November 2014
I had to attend a funeral at short notice and the widow requested mourners to wear something orange. I went straight to Amazon and ordered this tie which arrived in just 2 days. For the price I hadn"t expected much but was amazed by the quality and brightness. Excellent!!
on 28 December 2017
Bought so my partner could match my dress so worked well. Quite thin but colour is exactly how it is in the picture.
on 13 September 2017
Looked lovely on my teenage son at his Uncles wedding. Looks more expensive than it is.
on 21 May 2017
Very good. Bought as part of a costume. Fits very well and is very soft.
on 3 December 2017
Just ghe job for xmas with a xnas shirt