simplehuman Plastic Compact Dishrack - Black
|You Save:||£8.99 (30%)|
- you wash, I'll dry: Our compact dishrack has an innovative drainage system with a moveable spout that keeps water flowing into the sink, not onto the countertop.
- versatile placement: Fits perfectly in the sink or on the countertop.
- 360º pivoting spout: Spout rotates 360º to drain water into the sink from any direction.
- integrated handles: Large, convenient handles make moving the dishrack easy.
- coated steel wire: Soft, coated steel wire protects dishes against chips and scratches.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
simplehuman compact dishrack, black - KT1105
The compact dishrack is small enough to fit optimally in most standard sinks, completely freeing up counterspace, but still has the capacity to handle full-size plates. For countertop use, it has a swivel spout that rotates in any direction to drain water directly into the sink.
You wash, I'll dry
The dishrack has an innovative drainage system with a moveable stainless steel spout that keeps water flowing into the sink, not onto the countertop.
A simple promise
simplehuman use quality materials and subject their products to rigorous testing to be sure that they will last in tough, busy environments like your home — for years.
Day-to-day life has room for improvement. That's the basic thinking behind simplehuman. By solving simple, often overlooked problems, they make people more efficient in their daily tasks at home. They call their products tools for efficient living. They’re always simple, functional and built to last. They only build products they love to use themselves.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
1. If you clean it regular then there wouldn't be any gunk left in the tray.
2. If you turn the plates around they fit without falling down
It's not difficult, I think some people need instructions for everything?
This was a repeat purchase.
These are well designed and made products. They open up space as you can place it on the work surface and it drains onto the draining board. It does get dirty and after a period (3 years for the last one we had) it stained so much (and started rusting) that we decided to renew it. They are not cheap but you can see where the money went.
It might seem expensive for a dishrack but it is money well spent and I love it.
Delivery was very quick and it was free, what more can I say :)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category