on 16 November 2016
I know these are just bin liners and as such I do feel slightly guilty about the cost but they are great quality, they fit perfectly and hold an amazing amount. Even once it's out of the bin I can still cram loads more rubbish in before it is well & truly full. And I have never had that annoying issue of the bag splitting and emptying the contents all over the floor while on its way to the wheelie bin. In short, good strong bags that do exactly what that are designed to do.
on 1 March 2013
I bought the Simplehuman 40litre slim (rectangular) black pedal bin; however normal black bin liners would not grip around the top circumference and tended to collapse into the bin, leaving you to get food etc. all over the unprotected edges of the bin. I was reluctant to spend so much on something that was so temporary and being thrown away - but these bin liners do the job. They fit and grip perfectly the top circumference of my bin and they are strong for collection day. Would prefer them to be black. Not 5 stars because of the price, but still well worth it for my particular bin.
on 6 December 2015
If you have the Code K simplehuman bin, you have to get these liners. We tried other (ie less expensive) liners, but they never fit right and kept coming off the rim, even using huge bands (you know, the ones from Royal Mail bundles). In the end, we decided it was worth the higher price, as these fit perfectly. Plus they are more sturdy than the cheaper bin bags, so last until full.
on 28 December 2014
Great fit for the simple human 40litre kitchen bin. They are opaque, and sturdy enough to fill to the brim in the kitchen and lift out easily to transfer to the outside bin. The only reason I gave them 4 stars rather than 5 is the price. I do think they are rather expensive ...but they are good quality.
on 12 January 2017
as described
on 21 August 2017
These bags fit my Simple human bin perfectly.

You can pull out the bag by the handles, I've never had one split on me and I've pulled out some heavy rubbish!!
on 14 March 2015
Great quality bags for use with a simplehuman bin. Fit perfectly and are nice and strong. We've been using these for a while and they've never leaked or split. Definitely worth spending the extra money on these instead of any cheaper equivalents.
on 19 January 2015
These fit my bins perfectly! I used to buy Tesco's strong bin bags that was always a struggle to stretch it to fit my large swing top bin but these fit all of my bins perfectly! Great value for money and very strong so it won't break up when emptying...
on 17 October 2016
Quality strong great bin liners, bit pricey though i'd say £5 would be the right price at the most.
on 1 August 2013
If you own a Simplehuman bin of this size these bags are perfect! OK, they are not the cheapest rubbish sacks in the world, but they are super easy to fit in the bin and they stay in place no matter how much rubbish goes in the bin. They don't split, they hold an entire week's rubbish and have tie handles for when they're full.