- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
3 sided Doghealth Kennel Run Galvanised - 5cm gap 1.5m x 2m (with door)
- 3 sided 1.5 x 2m run with 2.0m door panel.
- Supplied with standard attachment bolts.
- you may specify door in 2m front panel if required
- also available in mesh or 8cm bar
- additional panels are available in lengths 1.0m, 1.5m and 2.0m
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
3 sided 1.5m x 2m dog run( 2 x 1.5m panels, 1 x 2m panel with door) 5cm gap galvanised kennel panels. 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on galvanised bolt together dog run panel. 5cm gap between bars. Frame 25mm x 25mm, bars 16mm diameter 6/8 mm central support bar. Ideal for all normal requirements. EU manufactured to rigorous standards and fully galvanised for a long weather proof life. Prices include VAT, supplied with standard attachment bolts. Please note that some areas are subject to extra p&p. If you are in one of these areas we will contact you when you place your order.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thanks for this great product!
Simple geometry tells you to put a 4 sided enclosure together (8!) sets of hardware are required,not the 4 sets they sent.
Luckily had some more nuts bolts washers in my shed so was able to assemble it.