Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

seriously do not buy this game it is a waste of a tenner

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Apr 2010 18:58:01 BDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 12 Apr 2010 21:48:12 BDT
Quanta says:
So, you feel betrayed that it's no longer an exclusive and that you paid 30 pounds for it? And you think by dissuading others from buying it on pc or ps3 now will give you the satisfaction of a retribution which is none?

I tell you something: I've ordered it on pc for 15 pounds. Half the price you payed... sucker! *BWAHAHAHAHA*

PS: Take it easy.

Posted on 13 Apr 2010 21:38:57 BDT
cronite says:
HAHA @ BADHAM

I ordered it for 15 £, too!! :PPP

(Get a life man, seriously.)

Posted on 14 Apr 2010 13:15:35 BDT
C. Shaw says:
i have you all beat since i dont actually own GTA4 because i never got round to trying it. this pack includes GTA4 according to rockstars site, so thats GTA4 plus 2 addons for 15 quid. sucker :P

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Apr 2010 22:00:58 BDT
Ady says:
It doesn't include GTA IV, just the 2 add-ons. Well done for acting so smug though.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Apr 2010 14:57:54 BDT
iZian says:
Includes the city... well duh! None of the missions / characters / interactions etc...

Posted on 15 Apr 2010 19:55:55 BDT
Stevey N. says:
Badham u are a fool! Both these addons were amazing when they came out for 360! and they still hold up now. (bad tony is by far the superior though) just cause you dont like the game doesnt mean it a waste of a tenner! like the other people on here just ordered for £15 and I know it is £15 quid well spent!

Posted on 20 Apr 2010 21:19:45 BDT
Mr. B. says:
I am still waiting for this game to arrive, not gonna pay for Prime service anymore they almost never arrive next day, that aside, I am a huge GTAIV fan, have watched all the reviews for the consoles ports and there is gonna have to be something seriously bad about this game for not to like it. And if anyone adds 'there is something seriously wrong - its crap' then I'm sure you have a lot of games I would consider 'crap'. Each to their own.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Apr 2010 18:03:58 BDT
ahahaha
1st of i dont feel betrayed and couldnt give a monkeys about exclusive's just how companys claim that thay are when in fact a few months down the line the bring it out on pc other consoles
and i am not in anyways 'dissuading others' but giving my feed back
and you say i am a sucker because you paid 15 pounds well HAHAHAHA Your more a sucker as it is rubbish

Posted on 26 Apr 2010 18:09:04 BDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Apr 2010 18:11:03 BDT

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Apr 2010 18:11:39 BDT
Well said

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Apr 2010 18:13:39 BDT
Well to say that i dont LIKE THE GAME is a understatement i think it was a complete rip off coming from the original and you may have been a few lucky ones that paid 15 pound so good on you the game was clocked within a few hours so whose the fool now then enjoy your 15 pounds of gay tony it wont last long FOOL

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Apr 2010 18:14:57 BDT
Last edited by the author on 26 Apr 2010 18:16:32 BDT
Its the fact when i brought this i paid 30pounds and it didnt even last a few hours the story ties in well but nowadays you dont pay money for a few hours of what was done previously and for what else you said i infact enjoy all of my games then again i have been with gta from day one on ps and till xbox then pc i love gta but this was a big let down in my eyes

Posted on 26 Apr 2010 18:43:57 BDT
Cerberus says:
GTA 4 is gaming perfection. £15 well spent.

Posted on 26 Apr 2010 19:06:10 BDT
I agree with you S.Rice but as i said episodes from liberty city was not great my view

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Apr 2010 20:09:44 BDT
My View
A Hole

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Apr 2010 20:12:25 BDT
Ok Big man like i give a **** what games i have you may think are crap
i am not going to waste anymore of my time to write what games i have
SADDO
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  12 Apr 2010
Latest post:  26 Apr 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PC DVD)
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PC DVD) by Take 2 Interactive (Windows Vista / XP)
3.8 out of 5 stars (37)