Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) forum

secrets on gta v found!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Sep 2013, 21:35:05 BST
Hi all, what secrets have people found so far?

UFO = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpcqKVS8cI0
GHOST = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6cpS8NeAkI

Posted on 28 Sep 2013, 23:46:21 BST
JW30s says:
Not a secret as such, but found a great hiding place to lose a wanted level. Down by the barbers on Grove Street/Dover (I think that's what it's called) you'll find the entrance to the underground rail line. Drive into it, down to where the tunnel splits, and the police don't follow you. But make sure you don't move until your wanted level is gone. Works for a three star max that I know of (robbing the gas station or an armoured truck), not sure about four or five.

Also, if you're trying stock market manipulation by blowing up rival trucks (not for me, that one. Barely make enough to cover cost of the ammo), drive quite a bit past a parked truck then turn round again. The truck will still be there but will have a different name on it. And you can combine that with the above - loads of trucks in that area. Keep driving round until you get the right one, destroy it then head for the tunnel.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Sep 2013, 23:50:36 BST
Cool.

Posted on 28 Sep 2013, 23:50:55 BST
Anyone found the alien yet?

Posted on 29 Sep 2013, 23:13:48 BST
JW30s says:
The following contains information about heists, so if you haven't got that far look away now!!

Further to my previous post, I've just done my first heist and headed into the tunnel while sourcing trucks for the job beforehand. Had the police right behind me both times (wasn't really a fair fight in terms of speed) but they didn't follow me down very far and so it was just a waiting game from there.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2013, 16:57:32 BST
Last edited by the author on 30 Sep 2013, 17:06:23 BST
Avatouir says:
There is a ? for Michael in the middle upper West part of the map that features a guy trying to legalise his herbal concoction. Interact with him and Michael freaks out and starts fighting a group of Aliens. This happens early on in the game

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2013, 17:01:14 BST
That's awesome. Cool

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2013, 17:05:20 BST
Avatouir says:
It's more hilarious than it sounds

Posted on 2 Oct 2013, 18:33:10 BST
Last edited by the author on 4 Oct 2013, 18:20:31 BST
Avatouir says:
Incidentally has anyone seen the beating heart from GTA IV appearing in a faux Italian Art House film yet?
If not just go to one of the three cinemas and watch Copalova

Posted on 12 Oct 2013, 00:35:11 BST
Jake Major says:
Red dead redemption Easter egg located in the storage facilities near Simeons car dealership.

Posted on 2 Nov 2013, 22:50:44 GMT
little willy says:
I found that if i play it long enough my wife beats me with her dildo.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Nov 2013, 23:25:28 GMT
Man you need to get off that console and get to work
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  27 Sep 2013
Latest post:  2 Nov 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) by Rockstar (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars (2,400)