Top positive review
18 people found this helpful
Fitness...Accessible and Effective
on 18 October 2016
This was bought for both my husband and I to use. We had different specifications for the piece of equipment we were going to purchase.
I am primarily an outdoor runner; the equipment was bought specifically to improve my core strength and stamina and for use on those days in the UK where the weather really does prevent you from being outdoors! I use the n] machine every other day on my running rest days.
My husband required something, with a low impact facility, a steady build up of exercise opportunities and programmes specifically designed to improve heart health. Again ideal for those days when his long walks are not possible. He uses the machine every day.
He is 6’4 and I am 5’4. He weighs 14 st, and I weigh 9 st 4lbs. The stride is easily adjustable as is the incline level.
The JTX Tri-fit cross trainer suits both of us and meets our needs perfectly.
• Ordering, delivery service and all dealings with JTX Fitness were exemplary
• Easy to assemble-my husband completed it alone
• Minor ‘niggly’ noise was dealt with easily, after communication with the JTX team, who were extremely helpful ( Just a minor tightening job)
• The Cross trainer is so easy to use; maybe the instruction manual is a little sparse in detail for programme use, but again JTX are only too willing to assist and the programmes are easily recognised, once you use the machine
• Programme is simple to do and individual personalised programmes may be stored easily
• The Cross trainer runs very smoothly and is extremely quiet
• Very smart and streamlined machine, fits very neatly into our leisure room
• It fulfils everything stated in the product information
• Follow up courtesy call is very welcome too
Husband has lost two inches from his waistline. I, because of the improvement in my stamina, have increased my running distance.
We are absolutely delighted with the product and the service. We have no hesitation in wholeheartedly recommending the Tri=fit Cross trainer and JTX Fitness.