Top positive review
Fantastic simple, fun and addictive. Great game for adults to play against kids too.
1 March 2018
What a brilliant and perfect game! This is a visual speed matching game. Things I love about this game:
1. We found the children aged 5 and 7 were equally as good as the adults for this game, so we didn't need to let them win. They genuinely won against us several times.
2. The game is very fast to learn so anyone can join in instantly and be well matched against more experienced players.
3. There are five variations on how to play which to learn if you want some variation.
4. It's compact and will easily fit in a bag to take out as a game for children at a restaurant.
5. I love playing it as an adult and might be fun as a quick easy pub game. We laughed a lot while playing too.
6. It's fast (like a game of snap) and addictive. You'll want to play more than once.
7. Every player can play at the same time, no waiting for your next turn. Keeps it engaging and fun. (Yes, you can always play every card, it's just a case of being fast enough to spot the match)
8. If you lose a card, you can still play. The game does not rely on all cards supplied, in fact you could put two packs together too.