Top positive review
2+ Years of Use, 13+ Countries & Still Going Strong! Highly recommended!
12 May 2016
2+ Year Update: I've owned this bag now for a while and it's still going strong. In the 2 years I've gone traveling around Asia 3 times and visiting approx 13 countries, crossing borders, having the bag chucked on planes, buses, mopeds, tuktuk's and more. It's been exceptional with only the rubber/plastic handle bit on the top strap tearing a bit after 18 months (but a little tape and it's fine).
It's held and protected my laptop round these countries as well as cycling to work daily.
- Exceptional build quality
- Fits my big 15" laptop in
- Can hold a surprising amount of stuff
- Travelled for a total of 6 months around Asia with 7kg in it, on planes, trains, beaches, tuktuk's and is in top condition still
- 2+ years of use and still going strong
- Only that the rubber handle on the top strap tore after around 18 months of use, no biggie though
- A slight downside is that the back hasn't got the best system to keep your back cool, so when cycling to work on hot days my back gets sweaty!