on 24 April 2012
I bought this product last year, it's simple to use and it works. However, what I didn't know (until I sought technical help today) is that you can only block 100 numbers (the box comes with 200 pre-programmed numbers too). We have now exceeded 100 blocked numbers - yes we do get a lot of nuisance calls! - so I now have to reset the box to clear it and start with re-blocking those numbers from call centres etc who haven't given up on calling us.

Such a shame about this as I can't find any reference to it only taking 100 numbers on the Amazon listing or on the manufacturers website. Would have given the product 5* if it wasn't for this :-(
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.