on 10 August 2010
Having received CS 5 as a gift, but with very little knowledge of how such a professional product can best be utilised, I looked for a book/manual that would provide me with the best insight. Bearing in mind that I would only be using it on an occasional basis, but would at least need to know the basics. With that in mind this manual seemed to tick all the boxes. I have found it to be a easily followed set of directions and tips. I also found that the instructional dvd to be of great help. For those who need the insight in greater depth, this manual should also tick your box.
Like many of these books you do not have to read as a novel. You can identify the issue that you want to approach and choose the appropriate chapter.
One tip I would give if purchasing book and have the same minimal knowledge, of Photoshop as I have, watch the dvd first. I found that it enabled me to understand the book better.
0Comment| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?