on 19 February 2012
I won't go into the plot because I don't want to ruin it and I'm not sure I could explain it anyway, there are a lot of twists and turns and lots of stories to follow. Even at the end I was left wondering what the 'right' interpretation of the ending was, but I wasn't left with that hollow feeling that I sometimes get with films designed to make you think, where you just want someone to explain it to you so you don't have to think about it any more.

It's a long film but doesn't feel slow paced, it kept my attention throughout and I was completely hooked from beginning to end. The attention to detail in each scene is evident and all I can do is thoroughly recommend that you give it a go and watch it, you won't regret it!
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?