on 4 April 2011
I am a fan of the Terminator movies. I had heard of this series but thought it would be a let down after the movies, however after reading many good reviews I thought I'd give the series a try and I am very pleased that I did.

I had wondered how good Terminator vs bad Terminator could be brought to a television series, however the new slant in the series is that Sarah and John Connor try to stop Skynet ever being created and the show follows their progress with this. It has some interesting developments along the way, whilst still staying true to the first two movies, and fans of the films should appreciate name dropping of characters from the original movies.

All in all, I very much enjoyed this 9 episode (40 mins each) series and I have already ordered the second season.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.