on 28 March 2013
So, Vincent and Rose. . .

I loved it. The whole army thing was a new addition to the Moreno world and, once again, the glimpses back into the rest of the family is a real treat.

I really liked the way the army stuff was played out and it was upsetting and I found myself needing to know what was coming next with it. Vincent is a fantastic character, I love him as much as I love Romero!! Angry, defiant, and a sweetheart.

The reason I only gave it four stars, I wish that there had been some extra thing for Will and Missy-Anne. I wish that Vincent had contacted her to tell her how much Will loved her and wanted to marry her. Even if only a couple of sentences at the end, I wish we'd have been given a bit of closure on that, because, wow, that was a really upsetting moment, especially with Vincent's reaction.

Another awesome book from Elizabeth Reyes though and look forward to seeing who's next to get their story told in this new series!!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details