on 11 December 2013
Got it plugged it in linked it with my PS3 account and my love film account, down loaded the players and set it all up quick and easy.
All looks ok but will have to wait to see what the future has to hold as it has not set the world alight so far, lots of social media rubbish (parents check setup and who can view).
Why not five starts? I’m glad you asked: to play on line you have to be signed up to PlayStation plus which you have to pay £40 a year this should be advertised, no rubbish about some games have extra content bla bla bla, needs to be a statement, I read lots of reviews but this was never mentioned.
Second the new trend to do pay as you play has infiltrated on to the PS4 network with a free game down load that you can get and you can buy credit for, one credit pack is £65!!!… This in my opinion as with mobile phones and tablets is poor practices and should be banned so if you are buying for the kids watch this one.
The Game I bought already has extra content to down load for another £40, while I accept games have add on packs ect these normally come at a later date not straight out the box so once again false or misleading information the full game actually costs about £95 RRP. So Add the £40 for the play station plus and the extra £40 for full game content on top of the £350 for console and £55 for the game total out lay was nearer £500. I also need another controller and the camera which will be another £100. So £600 two player online set up……… wondering if I should have gone for a new PC with the same game which is £25 on the PC and there are no online fees????
In short it soon adds up and becomes very expensive it’s like booking a Ryan air flight…
The console its self has additional features from that of the PS3 and I’m sure to some it seems amazing but for me disappointed as all it has done so far has drained my pocket for one game (which has to be said is good). So come on Sonny don’t be greedy get your software boys to let up on the price and knock the PlayStation plus charge in to touch.
I have a PS1, PS2 and Two PS3’s and I’m a big fan but this has left me feeling a little bit cheated and hoodwinked to be honest and question the point of a console over a gamming PC.
22 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?