on 8 November 2012
Does printing fine. Doesn't have a document feeder which means you can only copy or scan one sheet at a time.(But really I should have realised before I bought it, so that's not really a criticism)

The big problem is with scanning. The 'scan to' button on the machine, to send scans to your computer, doesn't seem to do anything except for the first time after it's been installed, I've tried re-installing it a couple of times. And when you use the controls on your computer to scan instead, it can't save the scans for some reason. I've had it about 3 weeks now, the only way I seem able to scan anything is by uninstalling and re-installing the whole thing.

There don't seem to be any instructions, and I don't think I'm doing it wrong anyway as I have managed to scan, but only as I say the first time after it's newly installed.

Edit: I wrote this review in frustration, I've been using the machine since and it does now scan well, although I still can't use the 'scan to' button! I do think the lack of any useful instructions, even on the web, is a bit of a problem though. Not a bad machine overall, but not a great buy if you're going to be using it a lot or want something very simple.
22 Comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.