on 15 June 2014
If you look these guys up, they're listed as a 'hard rock' band. Well, yeah, I can see where that could come from but the description doesn't quite cut it for me, as Dan MacCafferty has too much of a 'friendly' voice when I listen to him. Mind you, I come from old radio days when Broken Down Angel; My White Bicycle; Bad Bad Boy and the like were being played. I've never seen 'em live so wouldn't know what the stage act was like, for which, apologies to those who have seen them.

I love Nazereth's music. Always have, but as usual, I never got to hear enough of it. This little package will help put some of that right. Good album, by the looks and sounds of it (on the sampler). Lend it your ears. I'm off to grab a download!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink